Are you headed to this weekend’s Chicagoland Gluten Free and Allergen-Friendly (GF&AF) Expo? If so, I’ve got some tips to help give you the most fun and fruitful event experience.
- Dress for comfort! You’ll be doing a lot of walking, some waiting, and even lunging for delicious treats. Food before beauty at these things, friends!
- Don’t forget your wallet, packed with both cash and credit! My husband is known to leave his in the car. Don’t be that guy!
- Bring a backpack. Your complimentary tote bag might overflow, so you’ll need a back-up plan for any fabulous items you happen to buy.
- Keep a cooler in your vehicle. There will be many frozen and perishable items you might want to purchase.
- Stay hydrated! Don’t forget to pack your water bottle in your backpack! Expo-ing can leave you parched, and you might also need something to wash down all those yummy samples with!
- Know what favorite vendors and bloggers are attending the Expo. You won’t want to miss any of your favorite foods or GF&AF friends. I’ll be there, so please feel free to send me a direct message via Twitter or Instagram. I’d love to meet you!
- This is a special day for GFers! Have fun and sample to your heart’s content!
Want an even better GF&AF Expo experience? How about a free ticket?
I’ll be giving away one GF&AF Expo ticket to two lucky readers! All you have to do comment below with the person or exhibitor you’re most excited about seeing and you’re entered! For a bonus entry, follow It’s a Wheatless Life on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram by midnight CST tonight (April 5th).
Winners will be announced by 6:00 pm on Friday CST April 6th.