Are you headed to this weekend’s Chicagoland Nourished Festival? If so, I’ve got some tips to help give you the most fun and fruitful event experience.
- Dress for comfort! You’ll be doing a lot of walking, some waiting, and even lunging for delicious treats. Food before beauty at these things, friends!
- Don’t forget your wallet, packed with both cash and credit! My husband is known to leave his in the car. Don’t be that guy!
- Bring a backpack. Your complimentary tote bag might overflow, so you’ll need a back-up plan for any fabulous items you happen to buy.
- Keep a cooler in your vehicle. There will be many frozen and perishable items you might want to purchase.
- Stay hydrated! Don’t forget to pack your water bottle in your backpack! Festival-ing can leave you parched, and you might also need something to wash down all those yummy samples!
- Know what favorite vendors and bloggers are attending the Festival. You won’t want to miss any of your favorite foods or Nourished Festival friends. I’ll be there, so please feel free to send me a direct message via Twitter or Instagram. I’d love to meet you!
- This is a special day for GFers! Have fun and sample to your heart’s content!
Also, the Festival will now be featuring wider aisles, an awesome kid’s zone, and new vendors and classes! It’s sure to be a blast for the entire family!
Want an even better Nourished Festival experience? How about a cool prize from Sweet Ali’s Bakery?
If you haven’t tried Sweet Ali’s Bakery treats, they’re a must-visit at the Festival! This year they will be selling Rocky Road brownies, dairy-free pumpkin bread, cookie dough cupcakes, cinnamon rolls, vegan chocolate chunk cookies, pancake mix, and Sweet Ali’s flour mix.
And the cool prize? I’m excited to announce that the first 20 people to mention my blog, “It’s a Wheatless Life” will get a super-cute Sweet Ali’s lunch bag! I hope they save one for me!
Love namaste items! Will be looking for those! 🙂
I love the Kiki’s pizza and pasta!
Sweet Ali’s. I wish they had a location closer to us.
Looking forward to Sweet Ali’s
I’m pretty excited to learn more about the Celieac Project!:)